Source: Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce - Emmaus
Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce - Emmaus recently issued the following announcement.
The Future of Transportation- 2018 Transportation Committee Summit
Thursday, May 17, 2018 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Mack Trucks, Customer Center
2402 Lehigh Parkway South
Allentown, PA 18103
Here from our two panels of experts who will discuss the transportation in the Lehigh Valley. Plus announcements of the Traffic Club of the Lehigh Valley scholarship winners!
Industry Panel: The Future of Transportation
• Roy Horton, Director Product Strategy, Mack Trucks – Autonomous Trucks (confirmed)
• Nick Mittica, Hydrogen Energy Systems, Air Products – Hydrogen Cars (confirmed)
• Dr. Houssam Abbas, University of Pennsylvania – Autonomous Cars (confirmed)
• John Adkisson, Manager, PPL Electric Utilities Transportation Fleet (confirmed)
Local Panel: How will autonomous vehicles and alternative fuels impact the Lehigh Valley?
• Roger Cohen, PennDOT Central Office (Confirmed)
• Becky Bradley, Lehigh Valley Planning Commission (Confirmed)
• Owen O’Neil, LANTA (Confirmed)
• Tom Stoudt, Lehigh Valley International Airport (Tentative)
Follow the BLUE EVENT today signs. Behind the Queen City Airport. From Lehigh Street, turn onto Vultee Street (CVS is on the corner) then follow the signs to the front gate of Mack Trucks.
Event Item NameExpiresPricing
The Future of Transportation Member Ticket- Transportation Forum 5/17/18May 17, 2018$49.00
The Future of Transportation Non Member Ticket- Transportation Forum 5/17/18May 17, 2018$98.00
5/17/18 The Future of Transportation- COMP TicketMay 17, 2018$0.00
Original source: http://web.lehighvalleychamber.org/events/The-Future-of-Transportation-2018-Transportation-Committee-Summit-836448/details
Want to get notified whenever we write about Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce - Emmaus ?
Sign-up Next time we write about Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce - Emmaus, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.