ERIE Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership issued the following announcement on Feb. 23.
The Board of Directors of the Erie Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership has appointed a Search Committee to begin the process of selecting the next ERCGP President and Chief Executive Officer.
Chaired by ERCGP board member Dr. Ralph Ford (Penn State Behrend), the Committee will include several other ERCGP board members and community leaders:
- Kevin Arrington (Young Entrepreneur Society)
- Charles “Boo” Hagerty (Hamot Health Foundation)
- Timothy Hunter (McInnes Rolled Rings)
- Christina Marsh (Erie Insurance)
- Ken Nelson (Times Publishing Company)
- Brenda Sandberg (Erie-Western Pennsylvania Port Authority)
- Attorney Thomas Tupitza (Knox McLaughlin Gornall & Sennett)
- County Executive Kathy Dahlkemper
- Mayor Joe Schember
- Kristi Bailey (Erie Federal Credit Union, Young Erie Professionals President)
Original source can be found here.
Want to get notified whenever we write about ERIE Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership ?
Sign-up Next time we write about ERIE Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.