Toys R Us will begin going-out-of-business sales in February at eight stores in Pennsylvania slated to close in April.
The closures include:
- 1061 N. Dupont Highway, Dover
- 100 Welsh Road, Horsham
- 6680 Peach St., Erie
- 3700 William Penn Highway, Monroeville
- 104 Bartlett Ave., Exton
- 2003 Cheryl Dr., Ross Park Mall
- 301 Oakspring Road, Washington
- 18/Valley View Dr., Beaver Valley Route
"The reinvention of our brands requires that we make tough decisions about our priorities and focus," Toys R Us CEO David Brandon said in a memo to customers in January. "The actions we are taking are necessary to give us the best chance to emerge from our bankruptcy proceedings as a more viable and competitive company."