Allowing food ingredient processors to more closely control supply chains, Philadelphia operating network provider Elemica scored top place in Food Logistics magazine’s annual list of top logistics IT providers for the second consecutive year.
"By implementing Elemica's powerful business network, agricultural and food ingredient clients can easily conduct business with each other, while clearly differentiating themselves through service, significant cost advantages and the ability to better respond rapidly to either market opportunities or supply disruptions," Cindi Hane, Elemica’s vice president for product management, said. "With clear visibility from end to end, these businesses know where products are all along the supply chain, helping them to meet tough regulations for food recalls and improve customer service."
Food Logistics publishes its “FL100+” list annually to recognize industry leaders. The magazine selected Elemica for the strength of its platform, which helps processing operations achieve greater network visibility, which in turn can drive increased profits.
"Developments in the software and technology sector are generating new opportunities for growers, food manufacturers, grocery retailers and the many logistics providers that support them," Lara Sowinski, Food Logistics editor-in-chief, said. "Moreover, cloud-based solutions and mobile connectivity are helping create tools that are more flexible, affordable and responsive, making software and technology even more valuable to those in the global food supply chain."
Elemica was chosen over 150 other enterprises for this year’s honor — more entrants than in any previous year. FL100+ is intended as a resource guide for readers, and companies on the list are featured in the publication’s November/December 2015 issue, as well as online.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Elemica ?
Next time we write about Elemica, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 2018 Commercial Real Estate Outlook
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Manufacturing Advanced Expo Coming May 10th
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Frankie Results NUTRITION WORKSHOP
- FNB CORPORATION: F.N.B. Corporation Schedules First Quarter 2018 Earnings Report and Conference Call
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger Holy Spirit to host “Stop the Bleed” training
- CROWN HOLDINGS, INC.: Celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day with Cans!
- CITY OF ALLENTOWN PENNSYLVANIA: Citizen's Police Academy Applications Open
- Analysis: College women's basketball grosses $903 million
- BUCKS COUNTY: Commissioners Offer Support for "#HoldOnYouMatter" Walk to Fight Suicide Sunday, April 22 in Fairless Hills
- BAKER TILLY: PACB 2018 Region 1 Meeting – Pittsburgh