Medecision, a nationwide Connected Care technology and services provider for health care organizations including hospitals and health plans, recently debuted its Aerial Insights initiative in Wayne, Pennsylvania, creating a secure platform for clients’ data needs.
The company’s proprietary on-demand platform offers integrity and confidentiality while allowing data aggregation from claims, pharmacies, labs and more. Facilities can use the product to monitor admission and discharge activity in real time.
"Medecision is building on our strengths in cloud-based big-data management, care management and coordination workflow and consumer engagement technologies to deliver a new class of apps and services that discover insights from massive amounts of data-and improve by learning," Deborah Gage, Medecision president and CEO, said. "Aerial Insights is the first step on that journey, bringing operational performance and financial success into focus for health organizations eager to reduce risk, lower administrative costs and improve quality of care."
The new application supports all of Medecision’s existing Aerial functions for care management and coordination. The company also offers Aerial Alerts, a member and patient-centered function with built-in reminders for better workflow guidance. The alerts can update a patient’s status, create tasks and send secure messages to enhance operational success.
The company maintains offices in Los Angeles and Dallas, in addition to the Philadelphia area.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Medecision ?
Next time we write about Medecision, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- 585,402 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 2018 Commercial Real Estate Outlook
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Manufacturing Advanced Expo Coming May 10th
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Frankie Results NUTRITION WORKSHOP
- FNB CORPORATION: F.N.B. Corporation Schedules First Quarter 2018 Earnings Report and Conference Call
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger Holy Spirit to host “Stop the Bleed” training
- CROWN HOLDINGS, INC.: Celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day with Cans!
- CITY OF ALLENTOWN PENNSYLVANIA: Citizen's Police Academy Applications Open
- Analysis: College women's basketball grosses $903 million
- BUCKS COUNTY: Commissioners Offer Support for "#HoldOnYouMatter" Walk to Fight Suicide Sunday, April 22 in Fairless Hills