Pittsburgh-based fi360, a training and software company charged with helping clients gather, grow and protect assets through better investment and business decision-making, recently publicized a new staff addition plus several major management changes.
Former CEO Blaine Aikin is now executive chairman; former president Richard Lynch will serve as director; and former COO/CFO William Mueller is the new CEO and president. Additionally, Suzy Teele has joined the fi360 executive team as chief marketing officer.
Aikin, who joined the company in 2005, has received many industry accolades, including Investment Advisor magazine's IA25 list of the top influential individuals within the investment advisory community.
Lynch, one of the firm’s key instructors, has been with the company since 1999. Mueller has played a significant role in the company’s recent rapid growth and technology solutions. Teele brings over two decades of experience, most recently with Pittsburgh-based SnapRetail, a marketing automation provider.
"I am excited about the exceptionally bright outlook for fi360 with Bill Mueller at the helm as CEO and the incredibly talented leadership team we have in place," Aikin said. "The role changes we are making now are part of a natural evolution for fi360. … We are in a transformative time for the financial services marketplace and for which fi360 is very well positioned."
Organizations in this Story
- Q&A with Brookville Area Chamber of Commerce executive director
- QUAKER CHEMICAL CORPORATION: Showcasing Mining Compliance Solutions and Technical Expertise
- PENNSYLVANIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS: Homebuyers Report Rapid Success In Finding A Home
- F.N.B. CORPORATION: Again Recognized by Greenwich Associates for Excellence in Banking
- INDEPENDENCE BLUE CROSS: Removes cost sharing for naloxone and Narcan
- ENTERCOM COMMUNICATIONS CORP.: Names Jim McCloud as Executive Vice President of National Business Development
- HEALTH PARTNER PLANS: Groundbreaking Partnership Connects Homeless People to Vital Health Care Services
- DIVERSIFIED SEARCH: Molly A. Robb Joins Diversified Search
- HFF: Announces $160M Sale and Financing of 1600 Market in Philadelphia’s CBD
- NATIONAL DISEASE RESEARCH INTERCHANGE: Internationally Renowned Lung Disease Expert Joins NDRI Board