Pittsburgh-based fi360, a training and software company charged with helping clients gather, grow and protect assets through better investment and business decision-making, recently publicized a new staff addition plus several major management changes.
Former CEO Blaine Aikin is now executive chairman; former president Richard Lynch will serve as director; and former COO/CFO William Mueller is the new CEO and president. Additionally, Suzy Teele has joined the fi360 executive team as chief marketing officer.
Aikin, who joined the company in 2005, has received many industry accolades, including Investment Advisor magazine's IA25 list of the top influential individuals within the investment advisory community.
Lynch, one of the firm’s key instructors, has been with the company since 1999. Mueller has played a significant role in the company’s recent rapid growth and technology solutions. Teele brings over two decades of experience, most recently with Pittsburgh-based SnapRetail, a marketing automation provider.
"I am excited about the exceptionally bright outlook for fi360 with Bill Mueller at the helm as CEO and the incredibly talented leadership team we have in place," Aikin said. "The role changes we are making now are part of a natural evolution for fi360. … We are in a transformative time for the financial services marketplace and for which fi360 is very well positioned."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about fi360 ?
Next time we write about fi360, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Analysis: Homeowners in Pennsylvania county pay highest property tax rate in U.S.
- 114,405 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans from private, nonprofit schools
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger expands access to clinical trials through consortium with five other health systems
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “Choosing an Appropriate Business Form”
- FRANKLIN COUNTY PA AREA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION: Herbruck’s celebrates Franklin County warehouse in anticipation of new egg-producing facility
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming/WSP Joint Venture Serving as Construction Management Consultant for Durham-Orange Light Rail
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: LGBT Business Council & Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber HALO Benefitting Valley Youth House
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting: Penn National Golf Course Club House
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Earth Day Cleanup at Independence Hill
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: National Collegiate Acrobatics & Tumbling Association National Championships