Auto Plus President and CEO Brent Windom recently announced the firm’s acquisition of four Quality Automotive Warehouses locations in southern New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania.
The announcement was issued from company headquarters in Kennesaw, Georgia.
The purchase includes three stores and one warehouse, serving as incremental growth for the company in both markets.
"The acquisition of these four locations are (sic) a strong extension of our existing Philadelphia and New Jersey area store and warehouse group," Windom said. "We are aggressively looking for acquisition opportunities like this that increase the density of our footprint."
Auto Plus is a leading U.S.-based distributor of automotive aftermarket parts. The firm has a reputation for investing in high-technology platforms for both distribution and inventory control. It promotes rapid growth utilizing a strategic plan involving regular acquisition activity.
"This announcement follows our most recent acquisition of East End Auto Parts in Hagerstown, Maryland," Windom said. "Our rapid growth plan targets key markets that bolster our position within the industry. We are well-positioned for this level of expansion."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Auto Plus ?
Next time we write about Auto Plus, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Coachella Party at Plato's
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE:Young Professionals Council Presents Lead to Succeed in the Lehigh Valley
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Digital Media Festival Returns March 29-30 to Penn State Behrend
- GREAT PHILADELPHIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Gear Up for Small Business Growth
- GETTYSBURG ADAMS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Economic Outlook Breakfast
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming Wins MTA LIRR Design-Build Contract
- EXTON REGION CHAMBEROF COMMERCE: Giving Has Never Tasted So Good – Sweet Charity 2018
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Reception for US Congressman Charlie Dent
- 585,402 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 2018 Commercial Real Estate Outlook