AgroFresh Solutions Inc. recently revealed its intention to amend a warrant purchase contract to increase financial flexibility, announcing from Philadelphia that it has filed paperwork with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
In order to create an atmosphere conducive to share repurchases, the company filed an 8K with the SEC, effectively updating an initial contract with three parties — Rohm and Haas Company, Boulevard Acquisition Sponsor and The Dow Chemical Company — dated July 31, 2015.
The action represents support of the company on the part of both Dow and Avenue Capital, a global investment firm. AgroFresh, slated for purchase by Boulevard Corporation earlier in 2015 from Dow Chemical, was developed as Dow's post-harvest specialty chemical branch.
AgroFresh Solutions works from data-driven solutions to allow growers and packagers of fresh produce to preserve and enhance the purity, quality and value of their crops — and reduce waste. The company has also developed ethylene management products to deliver environmentally friendly solutions for keeping ornamental flowers and plants fresh, healthy and beautiful.
AgroFresh Solutions’ signature product is its branded SmartFresh Quality System, a freshness protection technology proven to maintain the firmness, texture and appearance of fruit during storage and transport.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Dow Chemical ?
Next time we write about Dow Chemical, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- 585,402 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 2018 Commercial Real Estate Outlook
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Manufacturing Advanced Expo Coming May 10th
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Frankie Results NUTRITION WORKSHOP
- FNB CORPORATION: F.N.B. Corporation Schedules First Quarter 2018 Earnings Report and Conference Call
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger Holy Spirit to host “Stop the Bleed” training
- CROWN HOLDINGS, INC.: Celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day with Cans!
- CITY OF ALLENTOWN PENNSYLVANIA: Citizen's Police Academy Applications Open
- Analysis: College women's basketball grosses $903 million
- BUCKS COUNTY: Commissioners Offer Support for "#HoldOnYouMatter" Walk to Fight Suicide Sunday, April 22 in Fairless Hills