Arc Logistics Partners LP, a national growth-oriented developer of energy assets, recently revealed its plans to acquire four refined product terminals located in Altoona, Mechanicsburg, Dupont and South Williamsport, Pennsylvania, from Gulf Oil Limited Partnership.
The acquisition, slated to close in mid-January, will expand the partnership’s presence in the commonwealth and raise the possibility of purchasing additional land with storage tanks adjacent to one of the existing terminals. The terminals include 28 storage tanks with 816,000 barrels of shell capacity and more than 20 acres of land available for commercial development.
Terminals are located on Burns Ave. in Altoona; 127 Texaco Road in Mechanicsburg; 675 Suscan Road in Pittston Township (Dupont); and 1466 Sylvan Dell Road in South Williamsport. Each facility receives, stores and delivers gasoline, distillates, ethanol and biodiesel via pipeline and truck connectivity.
All sites offer ethanol and biodiesel blending and additive injection services to its customers. Specifically, each handles #2 heating oil, ultra-low sulfur diesel, dyed ultra-low sulfur diesel, kerosene and dyed kerosene, E-10 conventional gasoline (all grades) and bio-diesel blends of various percentages.
"The terminals are expected to allow the partnership to leverage its expanded footprint to capitalize on commercial opportunities with new and existing customers," an Arc Logistics Partners representative said.
The deal will boost the partnership's total shell capacity by approximately 12 percent, to 7.7 million barrels across all 21 terminals.
Arc Logistics is principally engaged in the storage and transportation of crude oil and petroleum products. The transaction, scheduled to follow the purchase of Gulf Oil by affiliates of ArcLight Capital Partners LLC, was required by the Federal Trade Commission in order to resolve issues relating to ArcLight's acquisition of Gulf Oil on Dec. 29.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Arc Logistics Partners LP ?
Next time we write about Arc Logistics Partners LP, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GREAT PHILADELPHIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Gear Up for Small Business Growth
- GETTYSBURG ADAMS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Economic Outlook Breakfast
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming Wins MTA LIRR Design-Build Contract
- EXTON REGION CHAMBEROF COMMERCE: Giving Has Never Tasted So Good – Sweet Charity 2018
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Reception for US Congressman Charlie Dent
- 585,402 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 2018 Commercial Real Estate Outlook
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Manufacturing Advanced Expo Coming May 10th
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Frankie Results NUTRITION WORKSHOP
- FNB CORPORATION: F.N.B. Corporation Schedules First Quarter 2018 Earnings Report and Conference Call