Holliday Fenoglio Fowler LP (HFF), a Pittsburgh-based business, recently announced that it has secured $308.4 million in financing for the creation of shopping malls in three different states, comprising 2.3 million square feet in total.
HFF acted in the interests of a brand-new joint venture partnership between four entities — Centennial Real Estate Company, Montgomery Street Partners/Blum Capital (MSP), USAA Real Estate Company (USAA RealCo) and Westfield America — to secure three five-year loans totaling $308.4 million.
The projects, which will be constructed in New England, the Midwest and Pacific Northwest, will be funded primarily by J.P. Morgan Chase Bank and participant lenders Aareal Capital Corporation and CIT Bank. Locations include Connecticut Post Mall in Milford, Connecticut; Hawthorn Mall in Vernon Hills, Illinois; and Vancouver Mall in Vancouver, Washington.
Led by managing director Claudia Steeb, director Jim Curtin and senior managing director Barry Brown, HFF’s team played a key role in transferring existing financing for two additional properties owned by the joint venture: Fox Valley Mall in Aurora, Illinois, and MainPlace Mall in Santa Ana, California. All five projects are large malls located in densely populated areas.
“HFF is pleased to have worked with such tremendous people and firms in putting the debt together for this complex and unusual transaction,” Steeb said.
HFF maintains 22 offices across the U.S., providing commercial real estate and capital market opportunities to the national real estate industry, from office and industrial to multi-family, retail and hotel properties, and investments.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. (HFF) ?
Next time we write about Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. (HFF), we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GREAT PHILADELPHIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Gear Up for Small Business Growth
- GETTYSBURG ADAMS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Economic Outlook Breakfast
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming Wins MTA LIRR Design-Build Contract
- EXTON REGION CHAMBEROF COMMERCE: Giving Has Never Tasted So Good – Sweet Charity 2018
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Reception for US Congressman Charlie Dent
- 585,402 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 2018 Commercial Real Estate Outlook
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Manufacturing Advanced Expo Coming May 10th
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Frankie Results NUTRITION WORKSHOP
- FNB CORPORATION: F.N.B. Corporation Schedules First Quarter 2018 Earnings Report and Conference Call