Versum Materials recently unveiled the company's new logo in Pennsylvania following the filing of its registration statement with the SEC.
Versum — which comes from the Latin word for “toward” — is a global-scale spin-off company of Air Products' Materials Technologies.
The new enterprise will strive to deliver niche solutions via electronic materials to the semiconductor industry sector. Its performance materials division will provide for the construction, composites, adhesives and coatings industries.
"The name 'Versum' communicates our new company's ability to continuously move toward materials … and to provide cutting-edge solutions and innovation," Guillermo Novo, Versum's CEO-elect, said. "The Versum Materials logo was designed to represent the action of moving forward — energy and forward-thinking ideas to take flight."
Versum Materials plans to phase in a new visual identity early next year by introducing its new logo and branding to strategically position itself in the market as an independent company.
Air Products, operating for 75 years as an industrial gases business, provides gases and related supplies to refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics and food and beverage clients.
A major distributor of liquefied natural gas technology and equipment, its corporate headquarters in the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania features a solar farm, state-of-the-art fitness center, wifi cafe, store, running track, on-site banking and intramural sports teams.
Organizations in this Story
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association advocates solutions to reduce drug costs
- Pennsylvania businesses resist stricter ozone regulations
- 'Food Logistics' magazine awards Elemica top honor for food processing industry
- Pittsburgh’s fi360 announces key personnel changes
- Medecision launches Aerial Insights for Pennsylvania's health care providers
- Momentum Telecom merges with Philly’s Alteva Inc.
- State chamber recommends pension, liquor reform to resolve budget
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules in favor of Pittsburgh’s EQT Corporation
- PECO peaks in service quality, reliability for 2015's third quarter
- Arc Logistics Partners to purchase four Pennsylvania-based terminals from Gulf Oil