Versum Materials recently unveiled the company's new logo in Pennsylvania following the filing of its registration statement with the SEC.
Versum — which comes from the Latin word for “toward” — is a global-scale spin-off company of Air Products' Materials Technologies.
The new enterprise will strive to deliver niche solutions via electronic materials to the semiconductor industry sector. Its performance materials division will provide for the construction, composites, adhesives and coatings industries.
"The name 'Versum' communicates our new company's ability to continuously move toward materials … and to provide cutting-edge solutions and innovation," Guillermo Novo, Versum's CEO-elect, said. "The Versum Materials logo was designed to represent the action of moving forward — energy and forward-thinking ideas to take flight."
Versum Materials plans to phase in a new visual identity early next year by introducing its new logo and branding to strategically position itself in the market as an independent company.
Air Products, operating for 75 years as an industrial gases business, provides gases and related supplies to refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics and food and beverage clients.
A major distributor of liquefied natural gas technology and equipment, its corporate headquarters in the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania features a solar farm, state-of-the-art fitness center, wifi cafe, store, running track, on-site banking and intramural sports teams.
Organizations in this Story
- Q&A with Brookville Area Chamber of Commerce executive director
- QUAKER CHEMICAL CORPORATION: Showcasing Mining Compliance Solutions and Technical Expertise
- PENNSYLVANIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS: Homebuyers Report Rapid Success In Finding A Home
- F.N.B. CORPORATION: Again Recognized by Greenwich Associates for Excellence in Banking
- INDEPENDENCE BLUE CROSS: Removes cost sharing for naloxone and Narcan
- ENTERCOM COMMUNICATIONS CORP.: Names Jim McCloud as Executive Vice President of National Business Development
- HEALTH PARTNER PLANS: Groundbreaking Partnership Connects Homeless People to Vital Health Care Services
- DIVERSIFIED SEARCH: Molly A. Robb Joins Diversified Search
- HFF: Announces $160M Sale and Financing of 1600 Market in Philadelphia’s CBD
- NATIONAL DISEASE RESEARCH INTERCHANGE: Internationally Renowned Lung Disease Expert Joins NDRI Board