Steven Lubart of the accounting firm Smith Elliott Kearns & Company LLC received the 2015 Edward M. Messner Inspiring Business Award at the West Shore Chamber of Commerce’s recent central Pennsylvania annual meeting and luncheon.
Smith Elliott Kearns, a regional accounting firm serving individual and business clients in the quad-state area of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia, is widely recognized for its expertise in accounting, auditing and tax functions.
Lubart, who serves as principal at the firm’s Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, branch, has been with Smith Elliott Kearns for nearly 20 years. As well as assisting clients with accounting, consulting, QuickBooks and tax services, Lubart is actively involved in his community, helping with several professional organizations.
The Edward M. Messner Inspiring Business Award, created to recognize chamber members that live the chamber’s brand of “Inspiring Business,” is given annually to a member exemplifying effective relationships and organizational health and acting as a catalyst for newer professionals.
The West Shore Chamber of Commerce represents, promotes and facilitates business for the communities along the west shore of central Pennsylvania’s Susquehanna River. Its Annual Meeting and Luncheon attracts up to 350 attendees yearly, during which the chamber recognizes volunteers, elects incoming directors and celebrates another year of promoting economic development on the West Shore.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce ?
Next time we write about Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GREAT PHILADELPHIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Gear Up for Small Business Growth
- GETTYSBURG ADAMS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Economic Outlook Breakfast
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming Wins MTA LIRR Design-Build Contract
- EXTON REGION CHAMBEROF COMMERCE: Giving Has Never Tasted So Good – Sweet Charity 2018
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Reception for US Congressman Charlie Dent
- 585,402 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 2018 Commercial Real Estate Outlook
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Manufacturing Advanced Expo Coming May 10th
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Frankie Results NUTRITION WORKSHOP
- FNB CORPORATION: F.N.B. Corporation Schedules First Quarter 2018 Earnings Report and Conference Call