Drinker Biddle & Reath, Philadelphia’s 165-year-old “AmLaw 100” law firm, recently disclosed that it has implemented several Milan products offered by local business Prosperoware, resulting in greater efficiency and streamlined daily operations.
Prosperoware, a six-year-old enterprise based in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, provides technology for professional services using a client-centered approach to enhance connectivity. In addition to the Milan line, it also delivers Umbria, Zone and Ascera systems.
Milan’s platform helps to integrate system add-ons, simplifying workspace and document management and lowering the stress for IT in supporting day-to-day workflow issues. Drinker Biddle & Reath, having initially invested in iManage in 2008, gradually discovered the need for upgrades.
"We're pleased with the impressive success achieved at Drinker Biddle & Reath and to have enabled the firm to take full advantage of the software they already owned," Prosperoware President Keith Lipman said. "We thank iManage for promoting this case study highlighting the remarkable success achieved as a result of the Milan products implementation."
Drinker Biddle & Reath, a national law firm founded in Philadelphia in 1849 by John Bullitt, has 620 lawyers in 11 U.S. locations -- plus one London office. The firm handles a wide variety of commercial, environmental, labor and employment, financial, health, insurance, communications, manufacturing, intellectual property and real estate cases.
"Our selection of Prosperoware Milan to enhance our user experience and administration of iManage was critical to the success of our project," Dan McLoughlin, CIO of Drinker Biddle & Reath, said.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Prosperoware ?
Next time we write about Prosperoware, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Coachella Party at Plato's
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE:Young Professionals Council Presents Lead to Succeed in the Lehigh Valley
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Digital Media Festival Returns March 29-30 to Penn State Behrend
- GREAT PHILADELPHIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Gear Up for Small Business Growth
- GETTYSBURG ADAMS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Economic Outlook Breakfast
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming Wins MTA LIRR Design-Build Contract
- EXTON REGION CHAMBEROF COMMERCE: Giving Has Never Tasted So Good – Sweet Charity 2018
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Reception for US Congressman Charlie Dent
- 585,402 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 2018 Commercial Real Estate Outlook