Black Box Corporation announced Wednesday that Michael McAndrew is stepping down as president and CEO but will remain to ensure a smooth transition to new leadership for the Pittsburgh-area technology solutions provider.
“We want to thank Mike for his many years of service to Black Box and his leadership during the company’s recent transformational efforts,” Thomas Greig, chairman of the board, said. “Despite recent challenges, both Mike and I are optimistic about the future of the company and agreed that now is the right time to transition to new leadership to take the company to its next phase of growth.”
The firm’s nominating & governance committee leads succession planning and has engaged a national executive search firm to seek suitable candidates. The company focuses on helping clients build, maintain and protect their IT infrastructure.
McAndrew agreed that the timing is optimal for change. He has served Black Box in many capacities for over 26 years.
“I believe that with our transformational efforts well underway, now is the right time for a transition,” McAndrew said. “I am excited to work with the board to position our new leader for great success for the company in the future. I remain committed to the company and our team members, clients and stockholders until my successor is identified and a smooth transition has occurred.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Black Box Corporation ?
Next time we write about Black Box Corporation, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger offers free melanoma screening days at select clinics
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Open Mic with Frank and Bob
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Healthy Kids Day
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: April 25, 2018- Business in the Dawn of the Lost Privacy World Networking Event
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: Super Bowl Champion Brent Celek talks NFL, Entrepreneurship, and the power of teamwork!
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Lions Clubs International donates to GWV NICU
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: 5th Annual Nonprofit Collaboration Conference featuring Seattle Humor Blogger - Vu Le
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “SOAR” Spring Weekly Bird Walks
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 95th Annual Spring Show
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Free Shredding Event at First Resource Bank