Pennsylvania-based corporate tax solutions provider Vertex Inc. was recognized for exhibiting exemplary corporate culture practices by SmartCEO magazine at a recent ceremony in Berwyn, Pennsylvania.
“Vertex is honored to receive this award for our unique corporate philosophy and highly collaborative culture,” Jeff Westphal, Vertex president and CEO, said. “Our culture empowers employees to engage with clients in meaningful work to produce superior products and services.”
At the same event, Vertex also received a “Going Green” award for its sustainable practices. Westphal welcomed the accolade, expressing pride in the firm’s level of environmental responsibility. The company’s mission is to provide its workers with a sense of purpose that evolves organically over time.
“We have thoughtfully … designed a business and developed a company culture that optimizes our ability to do what we do,” Colleen Kirk, Vertex's director of organizational development, said. “Our company emphasizes individual and collective excellence, continual innovation and customer intimacy, while never losing sight of the importance of a meaningful and flexible work environment — and this award is further proof that our culture reflects that.”
Established in 1978, Vertex helps companies reach their strategic potential in corporate tax handling by assisting with a range of taxes. Vertex is privately held and employs over 850, with headquarters in Berwyn and offices in London, São Paulo and seven additional U.S. locations.
SmartCEO’s media platforms engage metropolitan-area professionals in the Northeast Corridor, from Philadelphia and New York to Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Vertex, Inc ?
Next time we write about Vertex, Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger offers free melanoma screening days at select clinics
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Open Mic with Frank and Bob
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Healthy Kids Day
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: April 25, 2018- Business in the Dawn of the Lost Privacy World Networking Event
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: Super Bowl Champion Brent Celek talks NFL, Entrepreneurship, and the power of teamwork!
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Lions Clubs International donates to GWV NICU
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: 5th Annual Nonprofit Collaboration Conference featuring Seattle Humor Blogger - Vu Le
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “SOAR” Spring Weekly Bird Walks
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 95th Annual Spring Show
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Free Shredding Event at First Resource Bank