Investment holding companies Emerald Asset Management Inc. and Beltraith Capital LLC, with approximately $5.8 billion in assets under management as of Sept. 30, recently announced the formation of EmStone Advisers LLC.
EmStone combines portfolio management expertise from Beltraith’s and Emerald’s respective subsidiaries — StoneRidge PMG Advisers and Emerald Direct Lending Advisers — to offer investors improved fixed income management solutions. Both StoneRidge PMG and Emerald Direct Lending will continue to operate independently.
“Our combined team averages over 25 years of institutional portfolio management experience with specific expertise tailored to today’s low-yield environment,” Beltraith CEO Steven Sanders said.
The newly formed EmStone is a minority-owned money management firm, owned jointly by Beltraith and Emerald subsidiary Emerald Advisers. Beltraith holds the majority interest.
EmStone will focus on customized portfolio design and management, with duration-sensitive features for low volatility as well as opportunities for superior return. The new entity will draw on its parent companies’ strengths, with a structure sufficiently flexible to provide optimal client solutions.
“We are bringing the best of each firm together in EmStone — solid traditional fixed income investing from StoneRidge PMG and the value-added of marketplace lending investing from Emerald Direct Lending,” Emerald CEO Joseph Besecker said.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Emerald Asset Management, Inc. ?
Next time we write about Emerald Asset Management, Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GREATER DUBOIS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Clarion University SDBC Workshop: Why Export?
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: Lunch & Tour of Vitra. by East Penn Chamber of Commerce and Western Lehigh Chamber of Commerce
- CHESTER COUNTY PA: County Commissioners proclaim April as Fair Housing Month
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Join Chester County Hospital in raising awareness about organ, eye and tissue donation
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY, PA: Recycling & Waste Authority Monday, April 16, 2018
- Analysis: Pennsylvania homeowners pay the sixth highest property tax rate in the U.S.
- 306,553 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans from public colleges, universities
- DAUPHIN COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA: Dauphin County Commissioners and Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. to host free paper shredding event in celebration of Earth Day
- DAUPHN COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA: Northern Dauphin Human Services Center and Valley Strong initiative to host career fair on April 20
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Two Gannett Fleming Projects Receive ACEC NY Diamond Awards