Investment holding companies Emerald Asset Management Inc. and Beltraith Capital LLC, with approximately $5.8 billion in assets under management as of Sept. 30, recently announced the formation of EmStone Advisers LLC.
EmStone combines portfolio management expertise from Beltraith’s and Emerald’s respective subsidiaries — StoneRidge PMG Advisers and Emerald Direct Lending Advisers — to offer investors improved fixed income management solutions. Both StoneRidge PMG and Emerald Direct Lending will continue to operate independently.
“Our combined team averages over 25 years of institutional portfolio management experience with specific expertise tailored to today’s low-yield environment,” Beltraith CEO Steven Sanders said.
The newly formed EmStone is a minority-owned money management firm, owned jointly by Beltraith and Emerald subsidiary Emerald Advisers. Beltraith holds the majority interest.
EmStone will focus on customized portfolio design and management, with duration-sensitive features for low volatility as well as opportunities for superior return. The new entity will draw on its parent companies’ strengths, with a structure sufficiently flexible to provide optimal client solutions.
“We are bringing the best of each firm together in EmStone — solid traditional fixed income investing from StoneRidge PMG and the value-added of marketplace lending investing from Emerald Direct Lending,” Emerald CEO Joseph Besecker said.
Organizations in this Story
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association advocates solutions to reduce drug costs
- Pennsylvania businesses resist stricter ozone regulations
- 'Food Logistics' magazine awards Elemica top honor for food processing industry
- Pittsburgh’s fi360 announces key personnel changes
- Medecision launches Aerial Insights for Pennsylvania's health care providers
- Momentum Telecom merges with Philly’s Alteva Inc.
- State chamber recommends pension, liquor reform to resolve budget
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules in favor of Pittsburgh’s EQT Corporation
- PECO peaks in service quality, reliability for 2015's third quarter
- Arc Logistics Partners to purchase four Pennsylvania-based terminals from Gulf Oil