PPG Paints, the Pittsburgh area’s preeminent paint source, has been named an exclusive paint vendor for HomeAdvisor Inc., the online home services marketplace.
PPG comes aboard to the mutual benefit of its brand and industry professionals who rely on its trusted products. As a result of the new connection, HomeAdvisor professionals who are PPG Paints customers stand to grow their businesses considerably through improved chances of attracting high-quality customers ready to commit to their home improvement projects.
“The PPG Paints brand is proud to work with one of the most trusted websites in home improvement,” John Salvadore, PPG’s senior marketing manager, said. “Together, PPG and HomeAdvisor aim to provide premium tools, resources and products so consumers and professionals can get the job done right.”
Existing PPG Paints clients who join the HomeAdvisor network immediately obtain a bevy of benefits, such as referred matches to homeowners and access to project information for better communication. Additionally, paint pros can utilize management and scheduling software, courtesy of HomeAdvisor.
The PPG Paints brand will appear on the HomeAdvisor online portal for all paint searches. Furthermore, current or pre-existing PPG professional clients will receive a 30-day discount on their HomeAdvisor membership, plus an eight-percent rebate on all paid leads.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about PPG Industries, Inc. ?
Next time we write about PPG Industries, Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GREATER DUBOIS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Clarion University SDBC Workshop: Why Export?
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: Lunch & Tour of Vitra. by East Penn Chamber of Commerce and Western Lehigh Chamber of Commerce
- CHESTER COUNTY PA: County Commissioners proclaim April as Fair Housing Month
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Join Chester County Hospital in raising awareness about organ, eye and tissue donation
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY, PA: Recycling & Waste Authority Monday, April 16, 2018
- Analysis: Pennsylvania homeowners pay the sixth highest property tax rate in the U.S.
- 306,553 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans from public colleges, universities
- DAUPHIN COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA: Dauphin County Commissioners and Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. to host free paper shredding event in celebration of Earth Day
- DAUPHN COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA: Northern Dauphin Human Services Center and Valley Strong initiative to host career fair on April 20
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Two Gannett Fleming Projects Receive ACEC NY Diamond Awards