PPG Paints, the Pittsburgh area’s preeminent paint source, has been named an exclusive paint vendor for HomeAdvisor Inc., the online home services marketplace.
PPG comes aboard to the mutual benefit of its brand and industry professionals who rely on its trusted products. As a result of the new connection, HomeAdvisor professionals who are PPG Paints customers stand to grow their businesses considerably through improved chances of attracting high-quality customers ready to commit to their home improvement projects.
“The PPG Paints brand is proud to work with one of the most trusted websites in home improvement,” John Salvadore, PPG’s senior marketing manager, said. “Together, PPG and HomeAdvisor aim to provide premium tools, resources and products so consumers and professionals can get the job done right.”
Existing PPG Paints clients who join the HomeAdvisor network immediately obtain a bevy of benefits, such as referred matches to homeowners and access to project information for better communication. Additionally, paint pros can utilize management and scheduling software, courtesy of HomeAdvisor.
The PPG Paints brand will appear on the HomeAdvisor online portal for all paint searches. Furthermore, current or pre-existing PPG professional clients will receive a 30-day discount on their HomeAdvisor membership, plus an eight-percent rebate on all paid leads.
Organizations in this Story
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association advocates solutions to reduce drug costs
- Pennsylvania businesses resist stricter ozone regulations
- 'Food Logistics' magazine awards Elemica top honor for food processing industry
- Pittsburgh’s fi360 announces key personnel changes
- Medecision launches Aerial Insights for Pennsylvania's health care providers
- Momentum Telecom merges with Philly’s Alteva Inc.
- State chamber recommends pension, liquor reform to resolve budget
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules in favor of Pittsburgh’s EQT Corporation
- PECO peaks in service quality, reliability for 2015's third quarter
- Arc Logistics Partners to purchase four Pennsylvania-based terminals from Gulf Oil