NexTier Inc. and Eureka Financial Corp. recently revealed that, following shareholder approval, Eureka Financial Corp. will merge with and into NexTier Inc.
NexTier is a bank operating two dozen community offices throughout northern Allegheny, Butler and Armstrong Counties with corporate offices in Kittanning, Pennsylvania. As of Sept. 30, NexTier Inc. reported total assets of $990.7 million, total deposits of $866.7 million and stockholders’ equity of $87.3 million.
Locally owned and operated, NexTier provides personal and business banking, insurance and wealth management services. It maintains a customer-centered approach built on its long history in Pennsylvania, serving customers from the same location for over a century.
Eureka Financial Corp., a Pittsburgh-based savings and loan holding company, is the parent company of Eureka Bank, a community and retail-oriented federal stock savings bank with two offices in Allegheny County and headquarters in Oakland, near Pittsburgh.
At the end of 2015’s third quarter, Eureka Financial Corp. reported total assets of $155 million, deposits in the amount of $129.7 million and stockholders’ equity of $23.7 million.
The merger is expected to be completed during 2016’s first quarter, subject to customary closing conditions and additional regulatory approvals.
Organizations in this Story
- Q&A with Brookville Area Chamber of Commerce executive director
- QUAKER CHEMICAL CORPORATION: Showcasing Mining Compliance Solutions and Technical Expertise
- PENNSYLVANIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS: Homebuyers Report Rapid Success In Finding A Home
- F.N.B. CORPORATION: Again Recognized by Greenwich Associates for Excellence in Banking
- INDEPENDENCE BLUE CROSS: Removes cost sharing for naloxone and Narcan
- ENTERCOM COMMUNICATIONS CORP.: Names Jim McCloud as Executive Vice President of National Business Development
- HEALTH PARTNER PLANS: Groundbreaking Partnership Connects Homeless People to Vital Health Care Services
- DIVERSIFIED SEARCH: Molly A. Robb Joins Diversified Search
- HFF: Announces $160M Sale and Financing of 1600 Market in Philadelphia’s CBD
- NATIONAL DISEASE RESEARCH INTERCHANGE: Internationally Renowned Lung Disease Expert Joins NDRI Board