Shopping channel manager Sidecar, provider of data-driven technology with content optimization and supporting analytics, recently revealed its newest retail solution for commercial users of Facebook's Dynamic Product Ads (DPAs).
Working with Facebook’s built-in targeting abilities, Sidecar created and streamlined proprietary DPA tools by categorizing consumers according to their probability of purchasing from specific retail sites. Internet shoppers identified by Sidecar as having “high intent” are said to be four times more likely to make a purchase than the average visitor.
"Ninety-eight percent of visitors to e-commerce sites leave without completing a purchase -- meaning that retailers have to constantly look for ways to re-engage consumers in targeted and relevant ways to drive conversions," Dave LeDonne, Sidecar’s product management director, said. "With a billion members signing on daily, Facebook was a logical channel for us to work within. The Sidecar technology adds another layer of relevance to Facebook DPAs -- and will enable retailers to reach key customers who are ready to purchase, across any device, with targeted product ads."
For an average retail catalog, Sidecar processes 1.2 million data points daily to match product viewing to the right consumers. Sidecar assigns the right attributes in a product feed to ensure accurate query-to-product matching and considers consumer traffic, product qualities and performance data to adjust campaigns.
"Facebook DPAs represent a massive opportunity for retailers,” Andre Golsorkhi, Sidecar founder and CEO, said. “Given the success Sidecar has seen in bringing innovative, machine-learning technology to channels like Google Shopping, this partnership was a natural fit. With this release, we are harnessing the power of Sidecar's technology to drive new efficient revenue in this expanding channel."
Sidecar’s DPA technology is expected to be available by February.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Sidecar ?
Next time we write about Sidecar, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GREATER DUBOIS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Clarion University SDBC Workshop: Why Export?
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: Lunch & Tour of Vitra. by East Penn Chamber of Commerce and Western Lehigh Chamber of Commerce
- CHESTER COUNTY PA: County Commissioners proclaim April as Fair Housing Month
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Join Chester County Hospital in raising awareness about organ, eye and tissue donation
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY, PA: Recycling & Waste Authority Monday, April 16, 2018
- Analysis: Pennsylvania homeowners pay the sixth highest property tax rate in the U.S.
- 306,553 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans from public colleges, universities
- DAUPHIN COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA: Dauphin County Commissioners and Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. to host free paper shredding event in celebration of Earth Day
- DAUPHN COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA: Northern Dauphin Human Services Center and Valley Strong initiative to host career fair on April 20
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Two Gannett Fleming Projects Receive ACEC NY Diamond Awards