With three decades of on-the-ground police experience, fraud investigation, undercover work and crisis management, former detective John Gooley now brings his “exceptional” skills to the Philadelphia area’s U.S. Security Care (USSC), the firm recently revealed.
Gooley spent over 28 years with Lower Merion Township’s police department in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, serving in various capacities from patrol officer to surveillance. He holds several professional certifications and accreditations as well as a master’s degree in criminal justice from St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia.
“John brings exceptional experience to address the needs of our clients,” Richard Wolfson, U.S. Security Care president, said. “His ability to organize, plan and, above all, lead is key to our plans for client recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia area and beyond.”
The firm utilizes highly trained agents from law enforcement, military and federal security sectors.
USSC maintains offices in Philadelphia, New York, Miami and Princeton, New Jersey, providing a wide range of dependable services from audits to crisis management. The company offers seminars to help minimize risk and avoid workplace violence; provides pre-employment screenings and investigations; and supplies executive and asset protection for businesses and corporate executives. Its security services cover public, private and corporate events.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about U.S. Security Care, Inc. ?
Next time we write about U.S. Security Care, Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Lions Clubs International donates to GWV NICU
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: 5th Annual Nonprofit Collaboration Conference featuring Seattle Humor Blogger - Vu Le
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “SOAR” Spring Weekly Bird Walks
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 95th Annual Spring Show
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Free Shredding Event at First Resource Bank
- Analysis: Homeowners in Pennsylvania metro area pay highest property tax rate in U.S.
- Analysis: College athletics grossed $31,832 per athlete in 2016
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Students spend valuable time at Geisinger Lewistown Hospital
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Paint and Sip- Dragonflies
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Join us for our April Business After Hours networking event at Presque Isle Downs & Casino!