BioPlast Manufacturing, a maker of plastic components for medical research, diagnostics and biotech settings in Bristol, Pennsylvania, recently disclosed that it has acquired leading petri dish manufacturer Kord-Valmark, a U.S. company with many nationwide branches.
The decision is designed to support BioPlast’s strategy of offering clients the best plastics products available for laboratory use, with prototypes designed and tested by scientists.
Petri dish products will continue to be released under the original Kord-Valmark name. The manufacturing process is expected to transfer to BioPlast Manufacturing's Bristol-based injection molding facility around mid-2016.
Bioplast prides itself on innovation in manufacturing with the mission of striving to improve its new line of petri consumables. The company stated that it plans to increase efficiency, reduce costs and improve order lead times in the near future.
BioPlast, which offers bulk pricing and customizable orders, belongs to the Genesis Biotechnology Group, a consortium of vertically integrated corporate entities.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Bioplast Manufacturing LLC ?
Next time we write about Bioplast Manufacturing LLC, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting: Penn National Golf Course Club House
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Earth Day Cleanup at Independence Hill
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: National Collegiate Acrobatics & Tumbling Association National Championships
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event Nonprofit Workshop: What's Your Nonprofit Story: Message in a Minute
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Using a Home Test Kit and Smartphone to Test for Kidney Disease
- Analysis: Homeowners in Honolulu pay lowest property tax rate in U.S.
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger offers free melanoma screening days at select clinics
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Open Mic with Frank and Bob
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Healthy Kids Day
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: April 25, 2018- Business in the Dawn of the Lost Privacy World Networking Event