Allentown-based Ambassador Financial Group recently served as financial adviser during the consolidation of Woodsboro Bank and Middletown Valley Bank, creating First Heritage Community Bank via the union.
Headquartered in Woodsboro, Maryland, Woodsboro had assets worth $230 million as of Sept. 30. Middletown Valley Bank, based in Middletown, Maryland, had assets of $215 million as of the same date. The transaction is expected to close in the second quarter of 2016, subject to usual closing conditions.
Headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania, AFG is a FINRA-registered broker and dealer. The group assists institutional clients such as banks, thrifts, credit unions, asset managers and insurance and trust companies, helping firms to achieve their strategic goals via personalized service coupled with a wide choice of capital market options, including balance sheet management, investment banking and consulting.
AFG's services include merger and acquisition advisory, branch acquisitions and divestitures, advising mutual institutions on capital raising alternatives and capital planning. Its capital market group raises equity and debt for public and privately held financial institutions; its capital markets team offers investor targeting and financial communications approaches to increase shareholder value; and its investor relations experts cover presentations, shareholder analysis, prospective investor identification, message development, marketing and communications and media outreach.
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting: Penn National Golf Course Club House
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Earth Day Cleanup at Independence Hill
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: National Collegiate Acrobatics & Tumbling Association National Championships
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event Nonprofit Workshop: What's Your Nonprofit Story: Message in a Minute
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Using a Home Test Kit and Smartphone to Test for Kidney Disease
- Analysis: Homeowners in Honolulu pay lowest property tax rate in U.S.
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger offers free melanoma screening days at select clinics
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Open Mic with Frank and Bob
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Healthy Kids Day
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: April 25, 2018- Business in the Dawn of the Lost Privacy World Networking Event