Mid-Atlantic builder Bancroft Construction Company has named Cindy Campanella as organizational development leader and Bob Batley as vice president of business development, both brand-new positions at the firm’s Wilmington, Delaware, headquarters.
Campanella most recently served as director and assistant vice president of alumni relations at the University of Delaware, where she applied innovative, fiscally sound strategies to achieved record-breaking alumni, student and constituent engagement with the institution.
Previously, Campanella worked with Bank of America for over two decades. She earned her B.S. degree from the University of Delaware and her M.S. in management from Wilmington University. Former president of several non-profit Delaware agencies, she is currently a member of Wilmington Rotary.
Batley will head Bancroft’s business development and work acquisition strategies, managing pre-construction and marketing teams and expanding development staff. Bob previously worked at Nason Construction, also as director of business development and marketing, where he developed strategic initiatives resulting in significant company growth.
An award-winning former business owner, Batley was recognized with the 2008 Entrepreneur of the Year award by the Chester County Chamber of Commerce and belongs to many Delaware Valley professional organizations. He holds a bachelor's in business administration from Shippensburg University.
Bancroft Construction Company is a full-service contracting, design-build, construction, program management and estimating firm serving the mid-Atlantic States of Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Bancroft specializes in the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors, building restaurants, museums, hospitals and more.
The company has won construction excellence awards from Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) and the Delaware Contractors Association (DCA), as well as numerous safety commendations.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Chester County Chamber of Business and Industry ?
Next time we write about Chester County Chamber of Business and Industry, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GREAT PHILADELPHIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Gear Up for Small Business Growth
- GETTYSBURG ADAMS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Economic Outlook Breakfast
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming Wins MTA LIRR Design-Build Contract
- EXTON REGION CHAMBEROF COMMERCE: Giving Has Never Tasted So Good – Sweet Charity 2018
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Reception for US Congressman Charlie Dent
- 585,402 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 2018 Commercial Real Estate Outlook
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Manufacturing Advanced Expo Coming May 10th
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Frankie Results NUTRITION WORKSHOP
- FNB CORPORATION: F.N.B. Corporation Schedules First Quarter 2018 Earnings Report and Conference Call