The Pennsylvania Independent Oil and Gas Association (PIOGA) released its Buyers' Guide for consumers, now available after a diligent compilation of resources in partnership with Strategic Value Media, PIOGA recently announced from its Wexford headquarters.
Accessible at www.paoilgasbuyersguide.com, the interactive publication, touted as a one-stop shop for members, lists a range of products and services necessary for oil and gas enterprises. PIOGA stated that it had received positive feedback about the resource when it first announced its partnership with Strategic Value Media (SVM) earlier in 2015.
The updated 2015 report offers newly updated listings with increased detail, providing an efficient avenue to research goods and services in the energy industry. All PIOGA Service Providers and Professional Firm members are automatically entitled to a free listing in the Buyers’ Guide, with additional options for expanding or upgrading listings available — including cross-listing by category or subcategory — by contacting SVM staff.
“We’re pleased to offer such a needed resource, which will greatly assist industry professionals in making educated purchasing decisions throughout the year,” PIOGA President and Executive Director Lou D’Amico said.
PIOGA emphasized that it is not too late for oil and gas product and service providers to join the listing site. The association does not specifically endorse or guarantee any individual companies’ products, services or performance.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Pennsylvania Independent Oil & Gas Association ?
Next time we write about Pennsylvania Independent Oil & Gas Association, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Analysis: Homeowners in Pennsylvania county pay highest property tax rate in U.S.
- 114,405 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans from private, nonprofit schools
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger expands access to clinical trials through consortium with five other health systems
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “Choosing an Appropriate Business Form”
- FRANKLIN COUNTY PA AREA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION: Herbruck’s celebrates Franklin County warehouse in anticipation of new egg-producing facility
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming/WSP Joint Venture Serving as Construction Management Consultant for Durham-Orange Light Rail
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: LGBT Business Council & Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber HALO Benefitting Valley Youth House
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting: Penn National Golf Course Club House
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Earth Day Cleanup at Independence Hill
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: National Collegiate Acrobatics & Tumbling Association National Championships