Rose Hoover, professional and leader with Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation since 1979 — most recently as executive vice president and chief administrative officer — stepped up to become its president effective Aug. 1, the company recently announced in Pittsburgh.
Hoover graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a bachelor's degree in business administration and accounting. She serves as a director for the National Kidney Foundation.
"Throughout her career at Ampco-Pittsburgh, Rose has made many significant contributions and will continue to be heavily involved in the management and strategic direction of the corporation as we continue to improve and grow the company," John Stanik, CEO of Ampco-Pittsburgh, said.
Ampco-Pittsburgh manufactures forged and cast rolls for the steel and aluminum industries on an international level, along with ingot and open die forged products for the oil and gas, aluminum and plastic extrusion industries.
The specialty steel company also produces air and liquid processing equipment with a focus custom-engineered finned tube heat exchange coils, large custom air handling systems and centrifugal pumps.
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation, founded in 1929, operates manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and the U.K., with sales offices in the U.S., U.K. and Belgium. Corporate headquarters are located in downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation ?
Next time we write about Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Analysis: Homeowners in Pennsylvania county pay highest property tax rate in U.S.
- 114,405 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans from private, nonprofit schools
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger expands access to clinical trials through consortium with five other health systems
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “Choosing an Appropriate Business Form”
- FRANKLIN COUNTY PA AREA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION: Herbruck’s celebrates Franklin County warehouse in anticipation of new egg-producing facility
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming/WSP Joint Venture Serving as Construction Management Consultant for Durham-Orange Light Rail
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: LGBT Business Council & Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber HALO Benefitting Valley Youth House
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting: Penn National Golf Course Club House
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Earth Day Cleanup at Independence Hill
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: National Collegiate Acrobatics & Tumbling Association National Championships