In a 24/7/365 industry, emergency mitigation company Mammoth Restoration recently expanded its reach with a new office in Horsham, Pennsylvania, establishing service for the entire five-county Philadelphia area and the Lehigh Valley.
"We're excited to bring our quality flood and fire restoration service to residential and commercial property owners of Southeastern Pennsylvania," John Yankanich, owner and director of sales and marketing, said.
As a water and fire property damage specialist business, Mammoth Restoration helps businesses and homeowners handle floods, fires and other damage to their properties. Joining its three existing offices—near State College, Erie and Lancaster—this fourth locale enables Mammoth to cover the greater part of the commonwealth.
Mammoth works regularly with property owners who have experienced major upheaval, alleviating damage from floods, fires and other disasters. Because optimal property restoration is time-sensitive, the full-service company offers emergency service 24 hours a day, every day of the year, arriving onsite within hours of event detection.
"We hire compassionate team members, we proactively communicate with our clients, and we're a dependable contractor,” Yankanich said. “And because we do all of these things differently than others, we are viewed not as just another company, but as a trusted partner by our clients across the state."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Mammoth Restoration ?
Next time we write about Mammoth Restoration, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Analysis: Homeowners in Pennsylvania county pay highest property tax rate in U.S.
- 114,405 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans from private, nonprofit schools
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger expands access to clinical trials through consortium with five other health systems
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “Choosing an Appropriate Business Form”
- FRANKLIN COUNTY PA AREA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION: Herbruck’s celebrates Franklin County warehouse in anticipation of new egg-producing facility
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming/WSP Joint Venture Serving as Construction Management Consultant for Durham-Orange Light Rail
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: LGBT Business Council & Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber HALO Benefitting Valley Youth House
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting: Penn National Golf Course Club House
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Earth Day Cleanup at Independence Hill
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: National Collegiate Acrobatics & Tumbling Association National Championships