Stradley Ronon announced Wednesday that intellectual property attorney Philip J. Foret has joined the firm as a partner in its Malvern, Pennsylvania, office.
Ronon was most recently co-chair of Dilworth Paxson LLP’s intellectual property group.
Representing clients in the widest range of intellectual property matters — including counseling and opinions, patent and trademark prosecution, trademark and copyright matters and transactional due diligence — Foret has developed global patent and trademark portfolios, having represented clients in patent infringement cases and successfully argued and resolved domain name and trademark disputes.
“Phil’s deep practice and leadership experience make him an excellent fit for our flourishing IP group,” Stradley Ronon Chairman William R. Sasso said. “And given the substantial growth of our clients in the high-tech area, Phil’s vast knowledge of protecting and enforcing domestic and international intellectual property rights will serve us well in expanding the scope of our client services.”
Foret’s eclectic experience spans industries from consumer and pet products, food science and industrial chemicals to pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, stem cell technology, industrial manufacturing processes and systems, along with telecommunications, data systems technology, financial services, business methods and sporting goods.
“Stradley Ronon’s entrepreneurial culture, strong client base and value-driven service provide me with a tremendous platform from which to grow my practice,” Foret said. “I was very impressed with the firm’s substantial presence in the mid-Atlantic region.”
With seven offices in the mid-Atlantic region, Stradley Ronon’s intellectual property practice group handles patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets, using decades of experience to protect clients’ IP assets.
The Legal Intelligencer named the firm’s IP group a finalist in the publication’s first-ever “Best Law Firm Corporate Practices” awards, noting that the practice has “grown quickly and confidently.” The firm’s IP client roster boasts a diverse range of successful companies, including Air Products, Martin Guitar, Pentech, Prezacor and Titan Spine.
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger offers free melanoma screening days at select clinics
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Open Mic with Frank and Bob
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Healthy Kids Day
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: April 25, 2018- Business in the Dawn of the Lost Privacy World Networking Event
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: Super Bowl Champion Brent Celek talks NFL, Entrepreneurship, and the power of teamwork!
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Lions Clubs International donates to GWV NICU
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: 5th Annual Nonprofit Collaboration Conference featuring Seattle Humor Blogger - Vu Le
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “SOAR” Spring Weekly Bird Walks
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 95th Annual Spring Show
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Free Shredding Event at First Resource Bank