Bringing back his work ethic and skills, public and private sector financial pro Luke Ratke has rejoined Grant Thornton LLP as a partner and leader of the firm’s Pittsburgh audit practice, the company announced Wednesday.
“Luke brings to the firm and our clients a strong work ethic, as well as excellent problem-solving and leadership skills,” said Dan Zittnan, Grant Thornton’s Great Lakes managing partner. “His arrival reinforces our commitment to the continued growth of the firm’s Pittsburgh office.”
Most recently, Ratke led PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP’s Assurance Services practice. He is a licensed C.P.A. in Pennsylvania and North Carolina and serves as a board member for the Boys and Girls Club of Central Pennsylvania. Ratke earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration in accounting, a bachelor’s degree in computer applications and a master’s degree in accounting, all from the University of Notre Dame.
“Luke’s extensive experience, particularly with the consumer and industrial products and retail industries, will play a key role in continuing to expand the capabilities of our Audit practice in the Pittsburgh market and surrounding areas,” Enzo Santilli, Grant Thornton’s Pittsburgh office managing partner, said.
Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. In the U.S., Grant Thornton has revenue in excess of $1.3 billion and operates 57 offices with more than 500 partners and 6,000 employees.
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Students spend valuable time at Geisinger Lewistown Hospital
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Paint and Sip- Dragonflies
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Join us for our April Business After Hours networking event at Presque Isle Downs & Casino!
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Annual Race Against Violence
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: Nazareth Business Council: Nazareth Area Update
- Nationally, public colleges, universities face borrower default rate of 11.28%
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Film Screening and Panel Discussion: The Hunting Ground
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: Natural Food Group Tour/Luncheon, Whitehall Area Chamber
- GREATER DUBOIS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Clarion University SDBC Workshop: Why Export?
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: Lunch & Tour of Vitra. by East Penn Chamber of Commerce and Western Lehigh Chamber of Commerce