Malvern, Pennsylvania-based Fortune 1000 company Vishay Intertechnology Inc. on Tuesday announced its intention to showcase its latest discoveries at the Solar Power International (SPI) 2015 on Sept. 14 through 17 at the Anaheim Convention Center in California.
Vishay’s technology lineup at the event will include a wide range of MOSFETs, diodes and rectifiers, optoelectronics, passive components and custom magnetics optimized to meet the high demands of solar applications.
The electronic components manufacturer will highlight its newest technologies and products, including various resistors, film devices and capacitors, in booth 230 at this year’s Solar Power International, the largest solar trade show in North America.
The company’s scheduled product lineup includes Vishay Dale Power Metal Strip resistors, Vishay Dale precision thin film and thick film chip resistors, Vishay Draloric high-voltage thick film resistors and Vishay Techno thick film devices with wraparound or flip-chip terminations.
Vishay also offers custom magnetic solutions and a range of semiconductor solutions for solar applications.
SPI is produced by the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and the Solar Electric Power Association (SEPA).
Vishay’s products serve the industrial, computing, automotive, consumer, telecommunications, military, aerospace, power supplies and medical markets. Its innovations, successful acquisition strategy and "one-stop shop" mentality have made it a global industry leader.
- Analysis: 58,361 college athletes play baseball
- BNY MELLON: A New, Alternatives-Focused Investor Reality
- Analysis: Homeowners in Pennsylvania county pay highest property tax rate in U.S.
- 114,405 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans from private, nonprofit schools
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger expands access to clinical trials through consortium with five other health systems
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “Choosing an Appropriate Business Form”
- FRANKLIN COUNTY PA AREA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION: Herbruck’s celebrates Franklin County warehouse in anticipation of new egg-producing facility
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming/WSP Joint Venture Serving as Construction Management Consultant for Durham-Orange Light Rail
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: LGBT Business Council & Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber HALO Benefitting Valley Youth House
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting: Penn National Golf Course Club House