Scoring higher than ever, Erie Insurance, based in Erie, Pennsylvania, recently earned highest honors for the third consecutive year from J.D. Power's Small Business Commercial Insurance Study, which appraises commercial consumer satisfaction.
J.D. Power’s 2015 Small Business Commercial Insurance Study measured five factors to determine overall satisfaction including price, payment/billing, policy offerings, claims and interaction. Erie Insurance scored 827 in 2015, up from 813 in 2014. The industry average was 793 in 2015.
"As small business owners themselves, our independent insurance agents understand the needs of their commercial customers," Terry Cavanaugh, president and CEO of Erie Insurance, said. Ranking highest for the third year in a row on this study is an honor, and a demonstration that we strive to meet those needs with coverage our customers need and at a cost they can afford."
With more 5 million signed policies, Erie Insurance Group is the 11th largest homeowners insurer and 12th largest automobile insurer in the United States based on direct premiums written. It also is the 16th largest property/casualty insurer in the United States based on total lines net premium written, according to A.M. Best Company, which gave the company an A+.
Erie Insurance operates in 12 states and the District of Columbia. A Fortune 500 Company, it has been recognized by Forbes as one of America's 50 Most Trustworthy Financial Companies.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Erie Insurance Group ?
Next time we write about Erie Insurance Group, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger offers free melanoma screening days at select clinics
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Open Mic with Frank and Bob
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Healthy Kids Day
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: April 25, 2018- Business in the Dawn of the Lost Privacy World Networking Event
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: Super Bowl Champion Brent Celek talks NFL, Entrepreneurship, and the power of teamwork!
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Lions Clubs International donates to GWV NICU
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: 5th Annual Nonprofit Collaboration Conference featuring Seattle Humor Blogger - Vu Le
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “SOAR” Spring Weekly Bird Walks
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 95th Annual Spring Show
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Free Shredding Event at First Resource Bank