The Cordish Companies announced Tuesday that Pete Cesari and Eileen Bertoni have joined its corporate construction and development team to oversee expansion at its Maryland and Pennsylvania casinos.
Cesari, who was named vice president of construction, and Bertoni, who was named director of construction estimating, will be on the team working on projects at the company's Maryland Live! Casino, in Hanover, Maryland, including the addition of a hotel and conference center; and initiating a new Live! Hotel & Casino in Philadelphia’s Stadium District.
"We are pleased to welcome Pete and Eileen to the Cordish team at this very exciting time in our company's growth," The Cordish Companies Gaming Division CEO
Joe Weinberg said. "Their combined experience in building premier hospitality, gaming and entertainment facilities will complement our growing team of industry experts committed to developing best-in-class brands and projects in every market where we do business."
The Cordish Companies has grown into a global leader in real estate development, gaming and lodging, and entertainment management over the past decade. The firm has received many excellence awards in its field for public-private developments of unique significance to their respective cities including Baltimore's world famous Inner Harbor and in Philadelphia; Atlantic City, New Jersey; Charleston, South Carolina; Houston; Louisville, Kentucky; Kansas City, Missouri; and St. Louis.
The Cordish Companies, founded in 1910, has been a privately held, family-owned operation for four generations, practicing core values of quality, entrepreneurial spirit, long-term personal relationships and integrity.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about The Cordish Companies ?
Next time we write about The Cordish Companies, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Lions Clubs International donates to GWV NICU
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: 5th Annual Nonprofit Collaboration Conference featuring Seattle Humor Blogger - Vu Le
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “SOAR” Spring Weekly Bird Walks
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 95th Annual Spring Show
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Free Shredding Event at First Resource Bank
- Analysis: Homeowners in Pennsylvania metro area pay highest property tax rate in U.S.
- Analysis: College athletics grossed $31,832 per athlete in 2016
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Students spend valuable time at Geisinger Lewistown Hospital
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Paint and Sip- Dragonflies
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Join us for our April Business After Hours networking event at Presque Isle Downs & Casino!