Prestigious Pennsylvania marketing company STC Direct has been awarded national sales recognition for their outstanding work for a major telecommunications client in the first quarter of 2015, STC announced today from King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
Presented quarterly, the honor given to top performers acknowledges STC’s commitment to standards of excellence in the industry.
"This award highlights our team's incredible focus with each new quarter,” STC Direct President Justin Sgro said. “We take pride at being the best at what we do, and we keep pushing ourselves to achieve better results for the client."
Representing companies in a diverse range of fields and of varying size, STC Direct is a professional outsourced sales and direct marketing firm that works with clients to increase their market share by growing and developing their customer base, striving to provide clients and customers with superior service.
STC Direct is committed to training and developing self-motivated individuals in a team-oriented environment, while providing them with an opportunity to achieve success based on their own merit. The firm works with Fortune 500 Companies, focusing on new account acquisitions and brand recognition.
With offices in Phoenix, Arizona; Denver, Colorado; Long Island, New York; Washington, D.C., as well as several locations across Pennsylvania, STC is headquartered in the Philadelphia-area.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about STC Direct ?
Next time we write about STC Direct, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger expands access to clinical trials through consortium with five other health systems
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “Choosing an Appropriate Business Form”
- FRANKLIN COUNTY PA AREA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION: Herbruck’s celebrates Franklin County warehouse in anticipation of new egg-producing facility
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming/WSP Joint Venture Serving as Construction Management Consultant for Durham-Orange Light Rail
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: LGBT Business Council & Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber HALO Benefitting Valley Youth House
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting: Penn National Golf Course Club House
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Earth Day Cleanup at Independence Hill
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: National Collegiate Acrobatics & Tumbling Association National Championships
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event Nonprofit Workshop: What's Your Nonprofit Story: Message in a Minute
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Using a Home Test Kit and Smartphone to Test for Kidney Disease