Rite Aid Corporation’s RediClinic today pledged $40,000 to eight YMCAs nationwide, as part of its ongoing commitment to the health and well-being of its immediate communities.
The YMCAs that will receive support toward children's health and wellness, include: YMCA of Central Maryland in the greater Baltimore area; in Philadelphia, Central Bucks Family YMCA, Community YMCA of Eastern Delaware County, Lower Bucks Family YMCA and Philadelphia Freedom Valley YMCA; in greater Seattle, Washington, YMCA of Greater Seattle and YMCA of Snohomish County; and in Washington D.C., YMCA of Metropolitan Washington.
RediClinic, Rite Aid’s in-store clinical arm, is staffed by board-certified clinicians trained and licensed to treat common conditions. Clinicians also provide a broad range of preventive services, including screenings, medical tests, immunizations and basic physical exams.
“As RediClinic continues to expand into new markets, we know that true service extends beyond our clinic walls,” Web Golinkin, RediClinic CEO, said. “RediClinic is proud to support the YMCAs in Baltimore, Philadelphia, Seattle and Washington D.C., and we thank them for providing valuable resources to children and their families. We look forward to collaborating with these YMCAs, and ultimately helping residents of our communities lead happier and healthier lives.”
From now through Sept. 30, RediClinic offers discounted back-to-school exams, sports physicals and immunizations. Consumers can find the nearest RediClinic inside Rite Aid by visiting www.rediclinic.com.
Rite Aid Corporation is a national drugstore chain with nearly 4,600 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia, and fiscal 2015 annual revenues of $26.5 billion.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Redi Clinic ?
Next time we write about Redi Clinic, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GREAT PHILADELPHIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Gear Up for Small Business Growth
- GETTYSBURG ADAMS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Economic Outlook Breakfast
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming Wins MTA LIRR Design-Build Contract
- EXTON REGION CHAMBEROF COMMERCE: Giving Has Never Tasted So Good – Sweet Charity 2018
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Reception for US Congressman Charlie Dent
- 585,402 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 2018 Commercial Real Estate Outlook
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Manufacturing Advanced Expo Coming May 10th
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Frankie Results NUTRITION WORKSHOP
- FNB CORPORATION: F.N.B. Corporation Schedules First Quarter 2018 Earnings Report and Conference Call