F.N.B. Corporation said late last week that the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency has approved its plan for First National Bank of Pennsylvania to acquire five branch offices from Bank of America, N.A.
First National Bank of Pennsylvania is F.N.B. Corporation’s largest affiliate. The locations to be acquired are in three different counties: two branches in Berks County, two branches in Lancaster County and one branch in Chester County.
The transaction, expected to close on Sept. 18, 2015, does not require any additional regulatory approvals at this time.
Based in Pittsburgh, F.N.B. Corporation is a diversified financial services company operating in six states, including three major metropolitan areas. It holds a top retail deposit market share in Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cleveland. F.N.B. has total assets of $16.6 billion and more than 280 banking offices throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio and West Virginia.
F.N.B. provides its clients with a full range of commercial banking, consumer banking and wealth-management solutions through its subsidiary network, led by First National Bank of Pennsylvania, founded in 1864. Its commercial banking solutions include corporate banking, small-business banking, investment real estate financing, international banking, business credit, capital markets and lease financing.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about First National Bank ?
Next time we write about First National Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger expands access to clinical trials through consortium with five other health systems
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “Choosing an Appropriate Business Form”
- FRANKLIN COUNTY PA AREA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION: Herbruck’s celebrates Franklin County warehouse in anticipation of new egg-producing facility
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming/WSP Joint Venture Serving as Construction Management Consultant for Durham-Orange Light Rail
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: LGBT Business Council & Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber HALO Benefitting Valley Youth House
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting: Penn National Golf Course Club House
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Earth Day Cleanup at Independence Hill
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: National Collegiate Acrobatics & Tumbling Association National Championships
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event Nonprofit Workshop: What's Your Nonprofit Story: Message in a Minute
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Using a Home Test Kit and Smartphone to Test for Kidney Disease