Leading global pharmaceutical firm Mylan N.V. announced on June 3 from Hertfordshire, England, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, that it will present at the Goldman Sachs 36th Annual Global Healthcare Conference, to be held Tuesday, June 9, starting at 7 p.m. ET.
Mylan is committed to setting new standards in healthcare. It strives to bring high quality medicine to seven billion people worldwide; to satisfy unmet needs with reliability and service excellence; and positively impact the future. Mylan operates a growth-oriented portfolio of approximately 1,400 generic pharmaceuticals plus several brands.
The company offers antiretroviral therapies for HIV/AIDS patients in developing countries and operates manufacturing facilities and marketing in about 145 countries and territories, with a workforce of close to 30,000.
Founded in 1961, its philanthropic efforts help people in small towns and rural communities gain access to affordable medicine.
It supports causes including the Make-a-Wish Foundation, Pittsburgh Promise, United Way, March of Dimes, Ronald McDonald House and the American Cancer Society.
In 2012, Mylan became the title sponsor of World TeamTennis and their Smash Hits event, created by Billie Jean King and Sir Elton John to support several HIV/AIDS-based charities, including the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
The Goldman Sachs presentation can be accessed via live webcast on the company’s website at www.mylan.com/investors. The Healthcare Conference will take place in Rancho Palos Verdes, California. Mylan’s presentation is slated to start 4 p.m. PT June 9.
- Analysis: Homeowners in Pennsylvania county pay highest property tax rate in U.S.
- 114,405 U.S. borrowers in default on student loans from private, nonprofit schools
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger expands access to clinical trials through consortium with five other health systems
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “Choosing an Appropriate Business Form”
- FRANKLIN COUNTY PA AREA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION: Herbruck’s celebrates Franklin County warehouse in anticipation of new egg-producing facility
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming/WSP Joint Venture Serving as Construction Management Consultant for Durham-Orange Light Rail
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: LGBT Business Council & Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber HALO Benefitting Valley Youth House
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting: Penn National Golf Course Club House
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Earth Day Cleanup at Independence Hill
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: National Collegiate Acrobatics & Tumbling Association National Championships