Strengthening its core with the addition of two new principals, Burleson LLP said on Wednesday that it has expanded its Construction and Federal Government Contracts Practice Groups’ capabilities to serve companies in the Appalachian Basin, nationwide and globally.
As Ericson Kimbel and Tania Wang join the Pittsburgh office, Pittsburgh Managing Partner Kevin Colosimo said the expansion emphasizes the firm's broad geographic reach and wide range of services. "Our focus on building more robust Construction and Federal Government Contracts Practice Groups — in addition to enhancing our traditional real estate capabilities — gives us a great opportunity to play a bigger role in driving economic growth," Colosimo said.
Ericson Kimbel brings a background in construction law and mechanic’s lien law, with over 15 years of experience in energy, commercial and construction litigation.
Tania Wang focuses on construction, government contracting and litigation for firms operating in the Appalachian Basin and other areas of the U.S., as well as internationally. She previously worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, handling multi-million-dollar military contracts.
Kimbel and Wang join colleagues Kevin Barley, Andrew Jenkins, Marcella Della Casa and Colosimo in the
firm's Construction and Federal Government Contracts Practice Groups.
Burleson LLP is a full-service corporate law firm serving clients in diverse industries and is known for its expertise in the energy industry.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Burleson LLP ?
Next time we write about Burleson LLP, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger offers free melanoma screening days at select clinics
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Open Mic with Frank and Bob
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Healthy Kids Day
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: April 25, 2018- Business in the Dawn of the Lost Privacy World Networking Event
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: Super Bowl Champion Brent Celek talks NFL, Entrepreneurship, and the power of teamwork!
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Lions Clubs International donates to GWV NICU
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: 5th Annual Nonprofit Collaboration Conference featuring Seattle Humor Blogger - Vu Le
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “SOAR” Spring Weekly Bird Walks
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 95th Annual Spring Show
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Free Shredding Event at First Resource Bank