Brandywine Realty Trust has announced its 2015 Shareholders Annual Meeting results from its May 28 meeting in Radnor, Pennsylvania, sharing positive voting results for three proposals, along with the election details regarding its newest trustee, Carol G. Carroll.
A total of 166.5 million common shares, representing almost 93 percent of the shareholder base, were cast. Shareholders opted to pass all three proposals on the docket: the election of eight trustees, ratification of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as the firm’s independently registered public accounting firm for 2015 and a non-binding advisory vote regarding compensation of named executive officers.
Each proposal’s results were filed on May 29 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Carol G. Carroll was elected to join Brandywine’s Board of Trustees at the meeting. Previously, she served as president and CEO of Schulco Inc., a leading training organization for Microsoft and Novell. She also brings experience from a directorship of Wharton School’s Executive MBA program at the University of Pennsylvania. Carroll previously served on hospital, financial, educational and industrial boards in the greater Philadelphia area.
Brandywine Realty Trust is a large, publicly traded, full-service real estate firm. Organized as a real estate investment trust, it owns, leases and manages an urban, town center and transit-oriented office portfolio.
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger offers free melanoma screening days at select clinics
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Open Mic with Frank and Bob
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Healthy Kids Day
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: April 25, 2018- Business in the Dawn of the Lost Privacy World Networking Event
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: Super Bowl Champion Brent Celek talks NFL, Entrepreneurship, and the power of teamwork!
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Lions Clubs International donates to GWV NICU
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - EMMAUS: 5th Annual Nonprofit Collaboration Conference featuring Seattle Humor Blogger - Vu Le
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “SOAR” Spring Weekly Bird Walks
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 95th Annual Spring Show
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Free Shredding Event at First Resource Bank