Jackson Taylor will be lending his expertise to Republic Bank as vice president commercial lender for Pennsylvania, the bank's parent company, Republic First Bancorp, Inc., said Wednesday.
Taylor will identify lending opportunities in commercial industries in Pennsylvania for Republic Bank.
Most recently, Taylor served as assistant vice president commercial lender at Firstrust Bank, where he developed strong customer relations.
"Jackson Taylor brings a unique set of skills to Republic Bank that perfectly aligns with our customer-centric focus," Republic Bank Chairman and CEO Harry Madonna said. "We are thrilled to have him on board our expanding team."
Taylor is an active citizen and serves as a board member for Diversified Community Services, a nonprofit organization providing a variety of social services to the Point Breeze community in South Philadelphia. His community ethic matches that of his new employer.
“I'm incredibly excited to be joining Republic Bank's rapidly growing team." Taylor said. "Republic Bank's acute focus on exceeding customers' expectations and improving the communities it serves aligns perfectly with my own values, and I'm honored to be part of such a dynamic company."
Republic Bank is expanding in the area and prides itself on accessibility along with customer value. It has 15 regional locations that are open seven days a week with extended lobby and drive-thru hours. It offers its customers amenities including free checking, coin counting and more.
Organizations in this Story
- Q&A with Brookville Area Chamber of Commerce executive director
- QUAKER CHEMICAL CORPORATION: Showcasing Mining Compliance Solutions and Technical Expertise
- PENNSYLVANIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS: Homebuyers Report Rapid Success In Finding A Home
- F.N.B. CORPORATION: Again Recognized by Greenwich Associates for Excellence in Banking
- INDEPENDENCE BLUE CROSS: Removes cost sharing for naloxone and Narcan
- ENTERCOM COMMUNICATIONS CORP.: Names Jim McCloud as Executive Vice President of National Business Development
- HEALTH PARTNER PLANS: Groundbreaking Partnership Connects Homeless People to Vital Health Care Services
- DIVERSIFIED SEARCH: Molly A. Robb Joins Diversified Search
- HFF: Announces $160M Sale and Financing of 1600 Market in Philadelphia’s CBD
- NATIONAL DISEASE RESEARCH INTERCHANGE: Internationally Renowned Lung Disease Expert Joins NDRI Board