Pennsylvania-based VWR, which provides laboratory products, services and solutions, announced Tuesday that it has expanded its distribution agreement with New England Biolabs (NEB).
The agreement will allow VWR's customers to access NEB's products through VWR's e-business platform. Additionally, VWR will also increase its access to NEB's product portfolio and technical support throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
"The combined commitment of VWR and NEB to customer solutions and quality products will be of great value to organizations in the life science industry," said Stephan Labonte, senior vice president of marketing for VWR. "We are pleased to offer our customers access to an expanded offering, continuing our mission to provide product choice and unparalleled service to help enable science."
VWR is headquartered in Radnor, Pa., and by 2013 had worldwide sales exceeding $4.1 billion. The company offers services to laboratories and production facilities in the healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, industrial, education and government industries.
The company has more than 160 years of experience and maintains a network of thousands of specialized laboratories and facilities around the world, with over 8,500 associates.
NEB, founded in the mid-1970s, is a leading microbiology company that produces and discovers enzymes for application in the microbiology industry.
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Geisinger expands access to clinical trials through consortium with five other health systems
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: “Choosing an Appropriate Business Form”
- FRANKLIN COUNTY PA AREA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION: Herbruck’s celebrates Franklin County warehouse in anticipation of new egg-producing facility
- GANNETT FLEMING, INC.: Gannett Fleming/WSP Joint Venture Serving as Construction Management Consultant for Durham-Orange Light Rail
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: LGBT Business Council & Hellertown-Lower Saucon Chamber HALO Benefitting Valley Youth House
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting: Penn National Golf Course Club House
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Earth Day Cleanup at Independence Hill
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: National Collegiate Acrobatics & Tumbling Association National Championships
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event Nonprofit Workshop: What's Your Nonprofit Story: Message in a Minute
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Using a Home Test Kit and Smartphone to Test for Kidney Disease