The Delaware County Chamber of Commerce plans to hold the 2015 State of the County address on March 12 at the D'Ignazio's Towne House in Media, Pa.
The address is scheduled from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and will feature the five members of the Delaware County Council, which include Chairman Mario Civera Jr., Colleen Morrone, John McBlain, David White and Michael Culp.
The members plan to detail the key services the county government provides to residents that help increase the quality of life in Delaware County. Members will also speak on the economic growth the county has seen over the last year.
County services include those that help veterans, public safety, vulnerable populations, senior citizens, land use planning and workforce development. The council plans to touch on all of those services, as well as to discuss how the county government impacts the lives of families, individuals and businesses in the county.
Chamber members can attend the luncheon for $45, and the cost for non-members is $65. For information on attending the luncheon, call the Delaware County Chamber of Commerce at 610-565-3677 or visit www.delcochamber.org.
The chamber was founded in 1913. Since then, it has helped more than 1,100 member businesses provide access to business owners, along with resources, contacts and development tools, in order to grow companies throughout the Delaware County region.
- Analysis: Counties in Virginia, Texas and Missouri pay lowest property tax rate in U.S.
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Leadership Franklin County Youth Graduation 2018
- DAUPHIN COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA: Dauphin County Commissioners recognize Severe Weather Awareness Week and offer tips for staying safe
- CHESTER COUNTY PA: Chester County participates in National RX Drug Take Back Day
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Walk for Paws
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Show Me The Money Bingo presented by Emmaus Main Street Partners and Emmaus Historical Society
- DAUPHIN COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA: County Accomplishments 2017-18
- CHESTER COUNTY PA: Chester County launches “Venture Chesco” Fund to Encourage Development of Start-up Companies
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event Nonprofit Workshop: What's Your Nonprofit Story: Message in a Minute to be Held April 27
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: POSTPONED - Children's Dental Health Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - POSTPONED!