The Pennsylvania Senate unanimously approved legislation in October that would prevent state employees from collecting retirement benefits only to return to work and collect unemployment after leaving the job - a practice dubbed "triple dipping." Read More »
- Analysis: Homeowners in Pennsylvania metro area pay highest property tax rate in U.S.
- GEISINGER LIFE FLIGHT: Students spend valuable time at Geisinger Lewistown Hospital
- GREATER CHAMBERSBURG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Paint and Sip- Dragonflies
- DAUPHN COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA: Northern Dauphin Human Services Center and Valley Strong initiative to host career fair on April 20
- GREATER LEHIGH VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: The Chamber’s Annual Mayors’ and Municipal Officials’ Reception