Gov. Tom Wolf and the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry, named 15 Business-Education Partnership (BEP) Program grant recipients on Monday, totaling $1.6 million.BEP aims to connect local businesses with school districts through programs that enable students to gain real-world professional experience and exposure to opportunities via skills development, internships, workplace shadowing and mentoring. Read More »
- Analysis: Homeowners in Pennsylvania county pay highest property tax rate in U.S.
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Healthy Kids Day
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Free Shredding Event at First Resource Bank
- Analysis: Homeowners in Pennsylvania metro area pay highest property tax rate in U.S.
- DAUPHN COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA: Northern Dauphin Human Services Center and Valley Strong initiative to host career fair on April 20