Stanford women's basketball tops the list of highest grossing programs with more than $21 million – or $1.5 million per athlete – in 2016, followed by UConn ($9 million), Baylor ($7.6 million), Florida State ($7 million) and Vanderbilt ($5.2 million), according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of the latest federal data. Read More »
- Analysis: Homeowners in Pennsylvania county pay highest property tax rate in U.S.
- ERIE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Healthy Kids Day
- EXTON REGION CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Community Event: Free Shredding Event at First Resource Bank
- Analysis: Homeowners in Pennsylvania metro area pay highest property tax rate in U.S.
- DAUPHN COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA: Northern Dauphin Human Services Center and Valley Strong initiative to host career fair on April 20