Hussian College School of Art and Laurel Technical Institute were among U.S. schools that reported receiving the least federal financial aid during the 2017-18 academic year, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 Vist Bank in Wyomissing last evaluated by feds in 2017
- 2 Sewickley Heights ranked 9th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 3 Newtown ranked 27th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 4 Pennsylvania has 20th highest identity theft rate among the 50 states, study finds
- 5 Wood products industry Q1 net sales down 11.2%
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Keystone Business News. You can unsubscribe at any time.