Hussian College School of Art and Laurel Technical Institute were among U.S. schools that reported receiving the least federal financial aid during the 2017-18 academic year, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 Sticker shock: Which U.S. schools charge the highest in-state tuition?
- 2 Total state tax collections in Pennsylvania reach $38.4 billion, Census Bureau reports
- 3 The Pennsylvania Institute of Technology enrolls 404 undergrads
- 4 Pennsylvania’s public pensions are 78.3 percent government funded
- 5 19.9% unemployed in Callery in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Keystone Business News. You can unsubscribe at any time.