Hussian College School of Art and Laurel Technical Institute were among U.S. schools that reported receiving the least federal financial aid during the 2017-18 academic year, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 Computer systems design and related services industry posts after-tax income of $2.2 billion in Q1
- 2 Census Bureau: 83.95% of people in Arnold City were old enough to vote in 2017
- 3 U.S. management, scientific and technical consulting services report $69 billion in revenue for Q1 2019
- 4 Valley Green ranked 273rd in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 5 Clarks Summit ranked 244th in state for resident earnings in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Keystone Business News. You can unsubscribe at any time.