Hussian College School of Art and Laurel Technical Institute were among U.S. schools that reported receiving the least federal financial aid during the 2017-18 academic year, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 Median business size in Clarion County in 2016: less than 5 employees
- 2 VA Butler HCS ranks 127th in total VA system pending appointments
- 3 9.9% unemployed in Fort Indiantown Gap in 2017
- 4 52.1% unemployed in Roseville in 2017
- 5 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine enrolls six undergrads
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Keystone Business News. You can unsubscribe at any time.