Laurel Business Institute enrolled the fewest in-state students of all two-year schools in the U.S., according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of fall 2017 data.
- 1 The price of education: Which 2-year Pennsylvania schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- 2 Graduates earn 466 degrees, certificates from Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Berks
- 3 Analysis: Which college ice hockey program grossed the most in Pennsylvania
- 4 Wood products industry Q1 net sales down 11.2%
- 5 Pennsylvania has 20th highest identity theft rate among the 50 states, study finds
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Keystone Business News. You can unsubscribe at any time.