At Washington Hospital School of Nursing, 65 percent of undergraduate students are nontraditional students - age 25 or older - and 90 percent are female, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 Computer systems design and related services industry posts after-tax income of $2.2 billion in Q1
- 2 Census Bureau: 83.95% of people in Arnold City were old enough to vote in 2017
- 3 U.S. management, scientific and technical consulting services report $69 billion in revenue for Q1 2019
- 4 Valley Green ranked 273rd in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 5 Clarks Summit ranked 244th in state for resident earnings in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Keystone Business News. You can unsubscribe at any time.