Hussian College School of Art and Laurel Technical Institute were among U.S. schools that reported receiving the least federal financial aid during the 2017-18 academic year, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 The price of education: Which 2-year Pennsylvania schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- 2 Graduates earn 466 degrees, certificates from Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Berks
- 3 Wood products industry Q1 net sales down 11.2%
- 4 Pennsylvania has 20th highest identity theft rate among the 50 states, study finds
- 5 First Keystone Community Bank in Berwick last evaluated by feds in 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Keystone Business News. You can unsubscribe at any time.